Main events of 2021
Geoscience 2020 – International Symposium
The Romanian Society of Applied Geophysics (SGAR) activity is focussed on sustaining geophysical research and promoting geoscience
Organizer of geoscientific events
SGAR activity is focus on sustaining geophysical research and promoting geoscience.
SGAR organizes the following activities for its members:
- Events (conferences, exhibitions, workshops)
- Publications (abstract volumes)
- Educational Programs (short courses, workshops, lectures)
- Field activities
Find out more on our events or contact us for co-organizing. Get access to our events by becoming a member of SGAR and get the chance to engage with other members on our activities.
- Technical advice on geophysical surveys
- Technical reviews of surveys and new project designs
- Undertaking of geophysical surveys
- Data processing, Interpretation & Reporting
- Consultancy and Training in geophysical surveys
- Support of local community in environmental problems
Support of Young geoscientis
Support the development of young scientists, students and PhD students have been a main objective of our association since its beginning, providing the frame for Training in geophysical surveys, Data processing & Interpretation as well sustaining their research activity by offering financial awards.
Join SGAR for more opportunities to develop your career in geophysics.